- Nutty Butter! i ordered 2 jars a little while back and they came yesterday. out of the two i liked the cookie dough the best (of course!! haha) but the oatmeal raisin cookie is really good too. and both jars are already almost half gone.. whoops ;-)
- packing healthy lunches for work - today's included a veggie & goat cheese whole wheat wrap, greek yogurt with apple butter, and a banana with pb2 dip.
- rascal flatt's album Changed. i just bought it the other day and love it!
- this circuit workout from Peanut Butter Fingers. i did most of it yesterday with a few substitutions and was a sweaty mess. and today my legs are sore for the first time in quite awhile! i think it was the box jumps that did me in.
- my new champion tank and lulu headband and shorts! i am so in love with the shorts that i think i'm going to go back and get 2 more pairs before i leave for school. $$ but so worth it!
- coconut butter. i tried it for the first time this morning and really liked it! it's not very sweet, but i spread it on top of my protein pancake (with blueberries) and with a drizzle of maple syrup it was perfect!
- that i find out my roommates for next year tomorrow!! eek!
and finally, a few of the blog posts i've enjoyed reading lately!
- a recipe for Oatmeal Protein Pancakes from The Athlete's Plate -> i can't wait to make these!
- Chef Katelyn hit 2 PRs in Crossfit recently! super inspiring - i love seeing people make progress in any fitness-related anything!
- a guest post on Fitting It All In about becoming a fitness instructor!
- Can Exercise Make You Sick? from Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point
also, i recently updated my about page. feel free to stop by and check it out!
what have you been loving lately?
any fun plans for Labor Day weekend?